API Capacitor’s Export Sales Manager Azzedine Bouaouina will be attending Sifer 2017, France’s only exhibition dedicated to the rail sector.
Sifer will be taking place at the Lille Grand Palais, Lille, France, 21th-23rd March.
He will aslo be attending the Railways Brokerage event 2017!
To make an appointment with Azzedine at either event please get in contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covering the entire rail market, SIFER showcases the latest technological advances in the rail industry within 3 exhibition halls. More than 160 product categories are represented. Exhibit categories include:
- Rail vehicle manufacturing
- Major subsystems and components
- Vehicle interiors, including seating, HVAC and lighting
- Vehicle maintenance and refurbishment
- Track products
- Track construction and maintenance equipment and services
- Civil works products and services
- Signalling and communications
- Passenger information and fare collection systems
- Station facilities
- Security and safety
- IT systems
- Cable systems
- Mechanical engineering services and products
- Testing and monitoring systems
- Consultancy services